Monday 5 December 2011

Just a little Bio to get started.

I'm Mike, currently 20 years old. No missus to speak of, but there's plenty of fun to be found in life.
I am currently a Season Ticket Holder at Blackburn Rovers FC, and not even slightly happy at the situation, but I'll get into my thoughts on that at a later date.
Currently, I am in my 2nd year at UCLan, studying Psychology (my 3rd year overall after some shenanigans involving a change of course).
In this blog you may well get to know Dobbie too. He is not a house-elf, he is my best mate at Uni. He's a cockney boy, that lives in Wales and supports ManYoo (and Millwall and Morecambe). Go figure!
Any other suspicious characters who appear, I shall explain along the way.
Bit tired atmo.

Goodnight, God Bless and I'll start speaking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. I will allow comments that offer a different opinion. Any swearing considered too heavy will be moderated by myself or just hidden completely (ditto with SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!)

Happy reading, Happy commenting.